Building the value narrative
Store brand packaging and private label products have identical challenges to those faced by other national brands. They all have a need for differentiation, brand integrity across the product line and visual impact in the retail environment.
But there are differences for store brands. They have an even greater burden to convince consumers of their quality, because a great price is only half of the narrative. There is also the requirement that they package their products cost-effectively. The need for impact at retail is especially acute, since the consumer advertising budget gap between store brands and name brands is so large.
Consumers increasingly balance their perception of quality with cost. They shop carefully. Store brands can reap the rewards by choosing the label and packaging partner that directly addresses their priorities. With our broad capabilities and production efficiencies, Inland is experienced in meeting the needs of private label brand owners in a way that not many other packaging companies can.
Among the many advantages we offer store brands:
- Brilliant and consistent brand communication using our proprietary InColor management system
- Value engineering for cost-effective solutions
- End-to-end solution and support
- Diverse label and packaging options to meet the needs of diverse product lines
- Functional innovation for the consumer
- Onsite technical support to optimize production
- A customized inventory management system
Inland is going to listen to you. They’re going to hear you, and then they are just going to get the job done.