Last modified: November 2, 2015
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy applies to Inland Label and Marketing Services LLC and its subsidiaries and affiliates which operate following websites (collectively the “Websites”):
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On one of the Websites.
- In e-mail, text, uploads via a portal, and other electronic messages between you and a Website.
- Through mobile and desktop applications you download from a Website, which provide dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and a Website.
This policy also applies to information collected by our subcontractors when they are assisting in providing our services to you.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our Websites are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to a Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on a Website, set up an account, make any purchases through a Website, or provide any information about yourself to us. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected], or Inland Label and Marketing Services LLC, 2009 West Avenue South, La Crosse, WI 54601, Attn: Walter Michels.
Any adult user that provides us information about a child under 13 consents to our receipt of such information under the terms of this policy.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Websites, which may include:
- Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, telephone number, photographs, order information and any passwords you use on a Website (“personal information”).
- Other uploaded content.
- Information that is about you but individually does not identify you.
- Information about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Websites and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through a Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and information collected through cookies, and other tracking technologies.
- From our subcontractors who obtain information from you.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Websites may include:
- Information that you provide. This includes information provided when you establish or manage an account, subscribe to a distribution list, request services, make a purchase, upload content, or use a portal. We may also ask you for information for various purposes, such as to fulfill orders, respond to questions, or when you report a problem with a Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us.
- Photographs and other information that you upload to a Website.
- Details of transactions you carry out through a Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. However, as noted below, we do not receive, process, retain or store your credit card information.
- Your search queries on a Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of a Website, or transmitted to other users of a Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of a Website with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We May Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with a Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to a Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on a Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may be associated with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Websites and to deliver a better and more personalized service.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of a Website, or our e-mails, may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs. pixel tags and single-pixel gifs) that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an e-mail and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity).
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Websites and their contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To obtain payment from you and process orders. Credit card transactions are processed through the third party identified at checkout, and not on our servers. We use encryption technology, such as Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) to protect your information during data transport. We do not receive, retain or store your credit card information.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide you with information about your account or purchases.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to a Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our other goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please use the “unsubscribe” link or button on marketing e-mails to opt out of email marketing. You may also close your account by using the “Cancel Account” button in the “My Account” section of a Website.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of our companies, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers. If you do not want us to use your information for our promotional purposes, please use the “unsubscribe” link or button on marketing e-mails to opt out of email marketing. You may also close your account by using the “Cancel Account” button in the “My Account” section of a Website. This opt out does not apply to information related to a result of account activity or administration, a purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
If you have established an account, you can review and change your personal information by logging in and visiting your account profile page.
You may also send us an e-mail at [email protected] to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We will only delete such information by deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Your California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Website that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an e-mail to [email protected] or write us at: 2009 West Avenue South, La Crosse, WI 54601, Attn: Walter Michels.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. We implement reasonable security policies, including use of firewalls, and use hosting services provided by companies with reasonable data security programs.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password and/or token for access to your information, you are responsible for keeping it confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, transmission of information via the Internet and the storage of that information is not completely secure. Although we have taken reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information or other information transmitted to a Website. Any transmission of such information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures on a Website or servers where your personal information is stored.
We retain all information we collect about you for the period we deem necessary to provide services and manage our Websites, comply with our legal obligations, and otherwise in our discretion.
External Website Links
Special Note to International Users
By accessing a Website, users who are not citizens or residents of the United States living within its territories agree that they will comply with all Wisconsin and United States rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. International users agree that they will comply with any Wisconsin law governing privacy in addition to the privacy laws of the United States when posting content. To the fullest extent permitted by law, international users consent to the collection and transfer of personal information as noted above.