A talent for adaptability
Packaging that’s as comfortable in a backpack as it is on a retail shelf has a big future. Convenient serving features, durability and portability are some of the reasons flexible packaging is so appealing.
Inland Packaging is now developing new technologies to make flexible packaging even more useful. Our technical experience with sachets and pouches gives your product the ease-of-use consumers are looking for–including portion control sachets, sampler pouches and stick packs.
Our flexible packaging product offering includes:
- Flat pouch sachets
- Stick packs
- Vertical form fill and seal pouches
- Horizontal form fill and seal wrappers and pouches
- Stand-up pouches
Our capabilities offer:
- Flexographic and digital printing
- Foil based laminations, metalized film laminations, clear high barrier laminations
- Very low minimum order quantities – as little as one roll is acceptable
Things get even more interesting when you add the many possible variations of Peel and Reseal. We work closely with converters to bring this functionality to new pouch shapes and containers of all kinds. Reclosure features that marry flexible film with rigid containers make economic, convenience and branding sense.