Glendenning Family Foundation
Helping Kids. Supporting Communities.
Three generations of Inland leaders have instilled in us a deep commitment to the communities in which we live.
Back in 2000 the Glendenning Family Foundation was formed as a way to share the success of the family business. Year after year the foundation has allocated funds throughout our communities to help improve the lives of area youth.
We have focused much of our support on United Way. Matching contributions from Inland are directed by United Way to local programs helping families and at-risk youth. Additional organizational support includes:
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the 7 Rivers Region
- Boys and Girls Club of Greater La Crosse
- Children’s Miracle Network
- Children’s Museum of La Crosse
- Gundersen Medical Foundation
- La Crosse Area Family YMCA
- La Crosse Family & Children’s Center
- La Crosse Public Education Foundation
- The Salvation Army
- University of Wisconsin
- Viterbo University
- Western Technical College