About Our Team
Professional and manufacturing jobs come together to create our team
Starting a career at Inland Packaging means choosing your path from a wide variety of professional and manufacturing jobs. Many of us, have made labels and packaging our career, moving from a label line associate to sales and beyond. When you work at Inland, you’re surrounded by people who respect what you do. We all work with these common standards in mind:
- We support each other and our communities
- We encourage and thank each other for a job well done
- We work together with customers and partners to make impactful changes
- We are respectful and value the culture
- We work hard to transform ourselves through personal growth and development
- We stand behind our commitments because we know that our work powers great packaging
Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds and locations across the globe and we have these shared characteristics:
The Inland family
When you join the Inland team, you are part of a family. Our CEO takes a hands-on approach, he walks the floors of our facilities, gets to know you, and keeps a finger on the pulse of the printing industry. As a family owned business, we react quickly to an ever-changing market while maintaining a focus on growth, investment, and people.
Our social side
Inland takes part in local events and fundraisers, working to support our communities and homes. From hosting company events, volunteering, raising money, or spreading holiday cheer at the La Crosse Rotary Lights, you can usually find a familiar Inland face out in the community doing their part.