About Our Team
Shared values and a distinct point of view
Many of us on the Inland Packaging team have made this our career. We feel at home here, surrounded by people who respect what we do. We all work with these common standards in mind:
- We support each other and our communities, because these are our friends and this is our home
- We encourage and thank each other for support and a job well done
- We work with customers, partners and each other to make impactful change, because great things can be accomplished together
- We are respectful and value the culture that creates—because we want to be respected, too
- We work hard to transform ourselves through personal growth and development
- We stand behind our commitments because we know that our work powers great packaging
Our employees come from a variety of backgrounds and locations across the globe, but we have these shared characteristics:
The Inland family
When you join the Inland team, you are part of a family. Not just a group of supportive, collaborative people—but the reward that comes from being a family-owned business. At Inland, our CEO takes a hands-on approach—walking the floor of our facilities, getting to know the employees and keeping a finger on the pulse of the industry. As a family-owned business, we are able to react quickly to the changing market and invest in our facilities, production and our staff—including benefits like tuition reimbursement and profit sharing. We have the flexibility to grow and the stability to help our employees grow.
Our social side
We seem to do a lot of things together, from participating in local festivals to hosting company events, wellness activities and volunteering together in the community.