IML — your packaging dream come true. Offering all surface branding (even the bottom), structural integrity, and lightweight containers. Unlike other label types that must be applied to a finished container, IML and blow mold labels are placed in the mold and become a part of the plastic container wall itself providing a no-label look to the product.
In-mold labels are a great option if sustainability is on your mind. They make for easy recyclability, since the label and container are made from the same material.
We’re the pioneers that brought IML to North America. Our expertise consists of pre-die cut, roll-fed IML, as well as blow mold packaging. We continue to invest in the IML label segment purchasing state of the art offset presses and a dedicated IML facility.
In-mold labeling advantages with Inland Packaging:
- Crisp, brilliant, color-accurate graphics
- Clear or opaque substrates
- Cut and stack or roll-fed labels
- Offset, gravure, flexo or digital print options
- FDA compliant substrates, inks and coatings for food and beverage
- Environmentally friendly inks and coatings
- Metallic inks
- Fast turnaround times for increased speed-to-market
- Proven to perform better during the molding process
- Outstanding technical and transition support