IML — a product package’s dream come true. Offering all surface branding (even the bottom), structural integrity, and lightweight containers. Unlike other label types that must be applied to a finished container, IML and blow mold labels are placed in the mold and become a part of the plastic container wall itself providing a no-label look to the product. The result is a container specific to the product, with ideal size, placement and shape of the label for maximum brand impact.
In-Mold labels are a sustainable option due to the fact that the label and the container are made from the same plastic resin. This allows the label to become a part of the actual container and allows for easy recyclability.
It’s no coincidence we devoted the last fourtneen years (2006) to refining the IML (in-mold labeling) process and unlocking its potential. Inland is now the premier North American IML leader. Our expertise consists of in-mold labeling solutions that include: pre-die cut, roll-fed IML, as well as blow mold packaging.
In-mold labeling advantages with Inland Packaging:
- Crisp, brilliant, color-accurate graphics
- Clear or opaque substrates
- Cut and stack or roll-fed labels
- Offset, gravure, flexo or digital print options
- FDA compliant substrates, inks and coatings for food and beverage
- Environmentally friendly inks and coatings
- Metallic inks
- Fast turnaround times for increased speed-to-market
- Proven to perform better during the molding process
- Outstanding technical and transition support