Cut and Stack Labels
Cut and stack labels offer economical and sustainable packaging options
Inland is well known as a premier cut and stack label supplier, going back to our roots in the cold glue beer label market. In the past 75 years as a label and packaging supplier, we not only serve major beer brands but have also have a significant presence in the food, beverage, consumer packaged goods, and pet categories.
Distinctive advantages of cut and stack labels from Inland include:
- Fast to market, with condensed lead times
- High performance on your production line
- Offset lithographic and gravure printing for crisp graphic detail
- InColor, Inland’s state of the art color control management system
- Efficient, accurate, and cost-effective automated finishing lines
- Extensive effects including embossing, backside printing, foil stamping, perforation, and temperature-activated inks
- Many substrates including white, metalized, craft papers; white, clear and metalized films
- Environmentally-friendly soy-based offset inks and water-based gravure inks
- Many lightweight and high wet-strength substrates
Cut and Stack
Inland gives us the best quality products, and the best value for our money.