Cut and Stack Labels
Versatile, economical and sustainable, with a few surprises
One of the most popular label types out there, glue-applied cut and stack labels offer a variety of options, from the most basic to super-premium looks and unexpected features like invisible watermarks and temperature-sensitive inks. The versatility is endless for many container types.
Inland is well known as a premier cut and stack label supplier, going back to our roots in the cold glue beer label market. Today, we serve major beer brands and have an impressive craft beer clientele, plus a significant presence in the food, beverage, wine and spirits and consumer packaged goods categories.
Innate advantages of cut and stack include specialty die-cutting for distinctive shapes or use as a full wrap for 360° branding. They are economical and production-friendly. The special advantages of cut and stack from Inland include:
- Fast to market, with condensed lead times
- High performance on your production line
- Offset lithographic printing for crisp graphic detail
- Gravure printing for long-run efficiencies
- Extensive effects including embossing, backside printing, foil stamping, perforation, scratch n sniff, temperature-activated inks
- Many substrates including white, metalized, craft papers; white, clear and metalized films
- Environmentally-friendly soy-based offset inks and water-based gravure inks
- Many coating choices for scuff resistance
- Many lightweight and high wet-strength substrates
Cut and Stack
Inland gives us the best quality products, and the best value for our money.