Valley Label Acquisition Customer FAQs
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Inland’s Acquisition of Valley Label
- What will the combined company be named and where will it be headquartered? Our combined organization will operate under the Inland name and the corporate headquarters will be in La Crosse, WI at Inland’s existing headquarters facility.
- What does the acquisition mean for the two companies? The new, combined organization will operate under the Inland name. Inland chose to invest in Valley Label to create a larger and more dynamic family owned business. This larger organization will have expanded capabilities to better meet your needs while still offering the level of quality and service you have come to expect.
- Is there anything my business needs to do differently? As part of the integration process, all of our accounting processes will go through Inland’s corporate offices in La Crosse, WI. Inland’s preferred method for the remittance of payment is electronically via Automated Clearing House (ACH). If your company is able to make payment to Inland via ACH, please contact Cristen Houlihan: 608-788-5800 or mailto:[email protected]for our banking information. If your company is not able to remit payment via ACH please feel free to mail payment by check to the address below. Please include remittance information with your payment:
Attn: Accounts Receivable
2009 West Avenue South
La Crosse, WI 54601
- Will my contacts change? Many of your Valley contacts will remain the same, however we do anticipate that there will be some changes. You will be contacted directly to discuss your account specifically and any changes that may occur. All of the contact information for Valley will remain the same except e-mail addresses will change. The convention for email addresses will be [first initial][last name]@inlandpackaging.com.
- Whom do we contact for Customer Service? Please continue to contact your current Valley contact.
- Will my statements and paperwork change? Going forward, statements and paperwork will contain the Inland logo and contact information. Please see the FAQ regarding “Where do I send my payments?” for remittance information.
- Who do we contact for Accounting questions? Cristen Houlihan: 608-788-5800 or [email protected]
- Who do I contact if I am missing an invoice for labels I received? Please contact Accounts Receivable for invoice copies. Phone: 608-788-5800 or email: [email protected]
- How do we report quality issues? Quality issues should continue to be directed through your current Valley contact.
- Who is Inland and what do they do? Inland is a third generation, family owned company with locations in La Crosse, WI and Downingtown, PA. We are a market leading manufacturer of cut and stack, pressure sensitive, injection in-mold, blow mold and shrink labels and packaging for the food, beverage and consumer products markets. You can learn more about our company history, capabilities and products by visiting our website: http://www.inlandpackaging.com
- How can I learn more about Inland? The best place to learn about Inland, our history, our capabilities and our products is to visit our website www.inlandpackaging.com
- What is happening to Valley Label? While the name Valley will no longer be used, the people, assets and facility will remain intact and will become an important part of Inland’s flexographic operations.
- Why should I keep my business with a large company like Inland? While Inland is a larger organization than Valley, as a family owned company, we pride ourselves on developing relationships with our customers that allow us to understand their business needs. This enables us to provide the products and service that they need to achieve their organizational goals. We are confident that you will continue to receive the same personal attention that you have come to expect from Valley.
- Why would Valley sell? The decision to seek out an acquisition partner was made to ensure the continued growth and success of the Valley customers and employees.
- How can this help my company in the long run? The new, combined organization will be able to provide you with an expanded product offering. Additionally, Inland has advanced technology and processes that enable us to provide programs and services that increase efficiencies for you. Inland is family owned and operated and believes in investment back into the organization. We have invested over $50 million back into the company since 2008 and plan to continue to invest to ensure Inland remains a market leader in people, technology, equipment, quality and service.
- Does Inland expect to be purchased in the foreseeable future? No. Inland is very proud of being a third generation family owned business and has no plans to sell. It is our intent to continue to grow our company, both organically and through additional acquisition to allow us to continue to be a market leader in the label and packaging market.
- What is the vision and mission of the combined company? Inland’s vision is growth—for our customers, our team members and our community. Inland creates the environment in which opportunities can be discovered and nurtured, and potential can be realized.
- To be a reliable, trusted partner customers can depend on and help them realize aspirations they have for their brand
- To form collaborative relationships, focusing all available resources on a customer’s packaging challenge
- To seek new solutions, processes and opportunities within the packaging market by constantly advancing our capabilities
- To nurture, inspire and develop individual employees so they receive personal satisfaction from their work
- To create an open, respectful environment where information is shared and teamwork is encouraged
- To improve our community by contributing to its economic, social and environmental life, as an organization and as individuals.
- To integrate continuous process improvement, standardization and analysis into every area of our operations
- To distinguish ourselves with breakthroughs that produce exceptional customer solutions